If the network you are playing over Wi-Fi, mobile phone tethering, etc., you may experience issues disconnecting from Bless Online. It is recommended that players connect to Bless Online using a wired network whenever possible.
[Update Your Router/ Activate DMZ settings]
If you are using a router, we recommend updating the firmware to the latest version.
Some routers may be able to play the game smoothly after setting up the DMZ. Check your routers documentation for instructions on how to activate DMZ on your router and see if this improves the quality of your connection to Bless Online.
[Update Network Adapter Drivers]
Updating the drivers for your network adapter may improve the quality of your connection to Bless Online.
1. Open "Run" by pressing Windows Key + R
2. Type ncpa.cpl and hit enter to open your network connections manager
3. Right click on your active network adapter, and go to Properties
4. On the Networking tab, select Configure
5. On the Driver tab, select Update Driver
6. If the driver is not the latest version, visit the driver manufacturer's website and update the driver